Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
niseko parka Faux-fur-lined, goose-down parka
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Contrary to popular belief, layering sweater over sweater isn't the most efficient way to keep warm. Skip all that and invest in a quality parka, like the Niseko, that's engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F. The sleeves are filled with responsibly sourced goose down, so you'll look (and feel) like a pro at this whole winter thing.Styled with keely cashmere sweater, wedgie straight and botanie puffer.
- Sleeves are filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down that's certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- Outer shell is a water and wind-resistant fabric
- Body lining and removable hood trim are made with Real Faux Fur — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Ribbed cuffs keep cold air out and warmth in
- Inner media pocket
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester; Faux fur pile: 100% acrylic; Faux fur backing: 100% polyester; Sleeve fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'6.5/168 wearing a size S