mr. super puff Men's goose-down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, Mr. Super Puff™ is our newest fit in the Super Puff fam. Designed with maximalist proportions to keep you super warm where it counts, this classic men’s puffer is wider in the shoulders and longer in the arms. This version is made from an innovative water-repellent and wind-resistant ripstop fabric that gives when you move. Stretch jersey cuffs keep warm air in, cold air out. You’ll love it. He’ll love it. Mr. Super Puffs for all.
Note: Mr. Super Puff™ fits larger than the original Super Puff — check our size guide to find your perfect fit.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
Clothes are stylist's own.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Removable hood
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy fleece-lined pockets
- Welt pockets with snap closure
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers; Cuffs: 74% nylon, 26% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.