mr. super puff™ Men's goose-down puffer jacket
Super warm. Super cool. Super super.
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, Mr. Super Puff™ fits wider in the shoulders and longer in the arms, with maximalist proportions to keep you super warm where it counts. This version is made from an innovative high-gloss fabric that's water-repellent and wind-resistant. Soft-feel storm cuffs keep warm air in, cold air out.
Note: Mr. Super Puff™ fits larger than the original Super Puff — check our size guide to find your perfect fit.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
Clothes are stylist's own.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Removable hood
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy fleece-lined pockets with snap closure
- Interior pocket with zipper closure
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they're intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from France
- Content: 100% nylon; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feather; Cuff: 81% nylon, 19% elastane
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 30 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
It was great - lightweight, not too hot on the warmer winter days, and great for the cold days - our winters are from +5C to -35C and this was a great coat for all of that!