A Wilfred classic in extra-fine merino wool
This is a turtleneck sweater with dropped shoulders, a relaxed silhouette and fully fashioned construction. It’s made with Embrace MerinoTM — extra fine 100% merino wool yarn coveted for its natural warmth and super soft feel. We source ours from a premium Italian mill. This version is constructed using a Half Cardigan stitch with distinct vertical ribs for a three-dimensional look and feel.
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Origin: Yarn from Italy
- Content: 100% merino wool
- Care: Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
For your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Extended Holiday Returns
We’re happy to refund regular-priced items purchased as gifts until January 8. Here’s to more time.
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago
1 month ago
2 months ago
2 months ago
3 months ago
That being said, when I ordered the green one online, it came covered in both human and pet hair. I understand that stores are doing their best to ship quickly and locally, so I won't complain about it. I did, however, want to wash it immediately. I use The Laundress products on my nice pieces so, I handwashed this inside out with their wool and cashmere shampoo following a video on their YouTube channel. It came out beautifully! Soft, no pilling, no shrinking, and no more fuzz flying around. The sweater looks newer and better now than when I received it. The green colour is STUNNING - especially for brunettes.
3 months ago