mega puff crop Cropped goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Ready for you, winter. This is a cropped version of The Mega Puff. It's mega puffy and mega warm because it's mega filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down. It’s made with CliMATTE — water-repellent Japanese ripstop fabric with a matte finish and a soft feel. This version is wind resistant. It's been recently redesigned for a better fit and range of movement.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Water-repellent fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric
- Downproof construction
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Packable hood with cinchable shockcord
- Adjustable Velcro tab at cuffs
- Articulated sleeves for better range of motion
- Ripstop fabric gives when you move
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Japan
- Content: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
We’ll be taking orders until December 23, 11:59 PM PST, but for your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
- It's light + airy
- the colour is amazing
- it has a hood that tucks away when you don't want it,making it perfect for unpredictable weather.
- Not the best quality, the threads are coming out of the jacket already. Easily gets caught on stuff
- not very warm because it is a crop version (wish they released this color in the regular version)
- not very durable.
Size: Fit is much looser than this years super puff. I think the super puff 2021 fits more true to size than previous years. This mega puff fits like older super puffs as it is much looser. I ordered a small which is my reg but would have gone down to an XS.
Overall: not as good quality as the superpuff. If you are investing in a puffer, i would recommend the super puff. I bought it for the colour but it isn't very practical or cost friendly for the value. Do I regret buying it? No, but would I buy it again? Nope.
1 month ago