mega puff crop Cropped goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Ready for you, winter. This is a cropped version of The Mega Puff. It's mega puffy and mega warm because it's mega filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down. It's made with water-repellent and wind-resistant fabric. This version is made with matte fabric.
Can't get enough Puff? Check out more here.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Quilted for even fill distribution
- Cozy lined pockets
- Packable hood
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 100% nylon; Lining: 100% nylon; Filling: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
1 month ago
2 months ago
XS for this jacket is a good fit for me and spacious enough to wear a hoodie underneath and move comfortably. An S would have been nice too for a looser fit. A little more cropped than I expected but that’s a matter of preference. Wore it out for about 20 min just a long sleeve t-shirt underneath in -10C weather and it was warm.
2 months ago