Best of the ’70s
And today. This is a polo sweater with an open V-neck collar, dropped shoulders and fully fashioned construction. It's knit with Breeze Merino — extra fine merino wool and cotton yarn with lightweight, all-season warmth and a soft feel. This wool is certified to the Responsible Wool Standard. It’s constructed with a Jersey stitch for a soft drape and a smooth, flat feel.
- Ribbed collar, sleeves and hem
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Content: 55% merino wool, 45% cotton; Cuffs and Trim: 51% merino wool, 42% cotton, 6% nylon, 1% elastane
- Care: Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Reshape your garment while still damp, and dry on a flat surface.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
Free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Tue, Jan 31 - Fri, Feb 03. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Tue, Jan 31 - Wed, Feb 01.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
3 months ago
7 months ago
7 months ago