chamonix parka Waterproof and windproof goose-down parka
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Designed with an eye for minimalism, the Harrison is made with a water- and windproof fabric and cut for a sleek, feminine shape. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, it’s filled with 100% responsibly sourced goose down, while merino wool-blend cuffs add an extra dose of coziness.Styled with , and .
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- Real Faux Fur hood trim — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Quilted interior for added warmth
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Zippered front pockets
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 88% polyester, 12% nylon; Body and sleeve lining: 100% polyester; Faux fur lining: 82% acrylic, 18% polyester; Rib trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Filling: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Faux fur trim: 87% modacrylic, 13% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/181 wearing a size S
Sign in for Free Standard Shipping on this item.
Sign in to automatically receive free Standard Shipping when your order is over $150, excluding taxes.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.