Opt for a luxury model
This is a fully fashioned V-neck cardigan with a three-button closure and dropped shoulders. It’s knit with Embrace Merino™ — extra-fine 100% merino wool yarn coveted for its natural warmth and super soft feel. We source ours from a premium Italian mill. It’s constructed using a Half Cardigan stitch with distinct vertical ribs for a three-dimensional look and feel.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Fully fashioned construction means your knitwear fits you better with flat, smooth seams and less bulk. Plus, it reduces material waste in the production process.
- Origin: Yarn from Italy
- Content: 100% merino wool; Ribbed Trim: 97% merino wool, 1% elastane, 2% other fibre
- Care: Keep a good thing going by giving this knitwear the care it deserves:
- Prolong the life of your knitwear by washing less often.
- When needed, hand wash in cold water using mild detergent specially formulated for knitwear. Steer clear of fabric softeners.
- Rinse well after washing, but avoid ringing. Gently roll the garment in a towel to remove any excess water.
- Store your knitwear folded to prevent stretching.
- If pilling occurs, use a sweater comb or sweater stone to gently remove pills.
- View the merino wool care guide
Get Free Holiday Shipping When You Sign In
Order by December 20 for delivery by December 24.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Your estimated Standard Shipping delivery window for this item is Sat, Dec 02 - Thu, Dec 07. Upgrade your shipping at checkout to get your order Sat, Dec 02 - Tue, Dec 05.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
So you want this item stat. Just click “Pick up in store”, select your boutique and check out. We’ll email you once your order is ready. Not seeing the pickup option? You can still check all store inventory near you.
4 months ago
1 month ago
over 2 years ago
After two wears and no washes, the seam along the shoulder started coming undone creating a hole. I didn't spend $140 on a cardi for it to fall apart within the first month and after the beaten up one I'd seen previously, I didn't want a repair or replacement. When I went to return in-store today (expecting store credit), they pushed back saying it was outside of their return policy (worn and tags off), but they could make an exception and offer me an immediate exchange (I had to choose something on the spot). Excuse me... I'm bringing this back because of a quality issue, not as a return, I don't see how the "return policy" is even relevant? Do you not guarantee the quality of your product for even 30 days? I was eventually able to speak with a manager and get a gift card to spend another day, but I'm shocked at how difficult it was to get a store credit for a defective product within 30 days of purchase. And as a matter of principle, citing the "return policy" just isn't logical. "Quality issues" and "returns" are two totally different categories. Had it still had tags and never been worn, it wouldn't have gotten a hole in it.
I should have known from the start that his sweater wouldn't hold up.
After watching some reviews - I won’t wash this sweater regularly and will hand wash it.
3 months ago
4 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago