basecamp puffer Vintage-inspired goose-down puffer jacket
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This puffer contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down. This is a vintage-inspired down puffer with patch pockets and a high-low hem. Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F, it's constructed with Nylo Tech, a technical, water-repellent fabric. This version is from Italy and is made with 100% ECONYL® — regenerated nylon with a soft feel.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- Water-repellent fabric
- Downproof construction
- Weather-shield hood with cinchable shockcord
- Cozy brushed pockets
- Adjustable shockcord hem
- Storm flap with snap closure for additional warmth
- Raglan sleeves
- Hidden snap closure at cuffs
- Interior smartphone storage pocket
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right puffer for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Origin: Fabric from Italy
- Content: 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon; Lining: 100% nylon; Fill: 90% goose down, 10% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Holiday Shipping Available on This Item
We’ll be taking orders until December 23, 11:59 PM PST, but for your best chance at getting it by December 24, order by December 21.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Sale items can only be exchanged for store credit within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Item can be exchanged within 30 days, or returned within 14 days of the shipping date. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.