bancroft parka Mid-length goose-down parka
Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This is a slim-fit, down parka with a flattering elasticated waist and large patch pockets. The shapeable hood has removable faux-fur trim. The Bancroft is loaded with technical features and is made with water- and windproof fabric.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -30°C / -22°F
- 700+ fill power goose down
- Two-way zipper
- Magnetic closures
- Removable faux-fur trim
- Wire in the hood allows it to be shaped
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Lined pockets for extra coziness
- Adjustable cuffs
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuffs: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'9.5/176 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 2 - 5 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return.
Regarding fit, I'm 5'9, 155lbs, lean/athletic build. I originally ordered this jacket in a Medium in a different color. It was snug and restricted my range of motion if I had anything more than a t-shirt on. It also flattened my chest and made my hips look disproportionately wide. Per my husband's suggestion, I reordered the same jacket in yellow in a large. I looked ENORMOUS. Comfortable, but enormous, and somehow my chest still looked flat (it's not) and my hips incredibly wide (they're not) and it was so unfortunately unflattering.
With all of this said, if it looks on you like it looks on the model, you will love it! The quality is exceptional. The flap overtop the zipper is magnetic and snaps shut to seal in the warmth - no fussing with buttons! When you zip it all the way up, there is a soft piece of fabric so your mouth isn't rubbing on the inside of the zipper. The hand-warming pockets on the chest are a fabulous touch and the fur is stunning. If you like a big hood, this one is perfect! 3 stars are entirely based on quality, I have never seen such nice materials and features on a parka (esp. at this price) - minus two stars (maybe more) as I feel that the fit and color were sadly misrepresented.