bancroft parka Mid-length, goose-down parka
Warm. Dry. Happy.
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
This version of the Bancroft is made with waterproof and windproof fabric and has breathable lamination on the backside to keep you comfortable and dry. It's filled with responsibly sourced goose down, finished with merino-wool blend cuffs and boasts smart technical features.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Water- and windproof exterior fabric
- Removable Real Faux Fur collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Built-in hood wire for a moldable shape
- Shoulder straps for easy portability
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- Inner media pocket
- Content: Shell: 85% polyester, 15% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester; Cuff rib: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Detachable faux fur trim: 52% acrylic, 38% modacrylic, 10% polyester; Faux fur trim: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'11/180 wearing a size S
Free Standard Shipping on this item when you sign in.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over $150 when you sign in.
Your estimated Standard Shipping time for this item is 1 - 4 business days. Get your order in as few as 1 - 2 business days by upgrading your shipping at checkout.
Within 14 days of the shipping date you can exchange this item, or we’ll issue you a merchandise credit on a gift card. Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
Return your item to any Aritzia boutique for free. If you wish to return your item by mail, use the online request form and preprinted return label (Return postage fees apply). Please visit our returns page for additional details on eligibility, timelines and how to process your return. All sale items marked at 50% off or greater are final sale.
The hood is very annoying, It's HUGE, it covers my entire face....I don't understand the point of having a hood if you can't even use it. Even if you hold it in place, it's very uncomfortable because of the string going through it. It's so annoying that I will either pay 100$ to fix the hood or sell this jacket.
Older models of this jacket don't have that issue. Please don't design the next version of this jacket like this.
8 months ago
1 year ago
DOWN TO -30°C / -22°F