Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
This parka contains 100% responsibly sourced goose down.
Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F, this version of the Avoriaz is made with a water-repellent fabric to shield you from the elements. It's filled with responsible sourced goose down, and has merino wool-blend cuffs for extra coziness. The streamlined shape means you never feel too bulky.Styled with chemin floppy hat, sky high skny soft blk, carron t-shirt and brisco shirt.
- 100% responsibly sourced goose down — certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- Engineered to deliver warmth to -20°C / -4°F
- Water-repellent exterior fabric
- Real Faux Fur lining and removable collar — luxe vegan fur with an authentic look and feel
- Merino wool-blend cuffs
- Storm flaps for extra warmth
- Fleece-lined pockets for extra coziness
- We developed our warmth ratings to help you choose the right parka for your climate, activities and needs. Because everyone feels temperature differently, they are intended as guidelines only.
- Content: Shell: 100% polyester; Faux Fur Lining: 80% acrylic, 20% polyester; Lower Body Lining & Sleeve Lining: 100% polyester; Rib Trim: 80% merino wool, 20% nylon; Fill: 80% goose down, 20% goose feathers; Detachable Hood Trim: 47% modacrylic, 38% acrylic, 15% polyester
- Care: Machine wash
- Fit: Slim — streamlined to fit close to the body
- Model is 5'10.5/180cm wearing a size S